Monograph publishing step by step
- Prepare the manuscript according to the requirements of the publisher.
- Submit your manuscript in .doc and .pdf format as available (but not less than 60% of the expected volume): in full or in sections.
- Send the Contents of the manuscript in a separate file.
- Write a letter of permission for the manuscript review.
- Fill in and submit the cover letter.
- Add two reviews from your reviewers.
Attention! Be sure to inform the reviewers that you are planning to publish the monograph, which will be indexed by world resources, including Scopus, and they will be indicated in the monograph as reviewers.
- After the initial revision of your manuscript by the editors for compliance with the specified topic and uniqueness, you will receive a confirmation letter and offer to sign a License Agreement.
- Your manuscript will be reviewed according to the system of "double blind review" (two additional reviews provided by you).
Please note that the review is aimed at improving your manuscript so that it has significant weight in the scientific community and is understandable to a wide range of readers. In turn, the publishing house pays special attention to preserve all information that comes to the publishing house and has not yet been published. The basic principles that govern the publishing house, set out in the policy on the website. The publisher reserves the right to charge a fee for peer review services.
- After the publisher decides to publish, based on the opinion of the reviewer/reviewers, you sign a Publishing Agreement with the Publisher.
- Send additional information about the authors
- Receive an invoice from the publisher and pay for it.
Further, you will find close and fruitful cooperation with the editors:
- Technical editing of the manuscript according to international requirements.
- The monograph will be translated into English or verified by professional translators.
- Joint editing with the layout and typesetting editor.
- Create a cover for your monograph.
- At this stage, the final approval of the manuscript takes place. We ask you to send an e-mail that the manuscript is approved and ready for publication.
- Your monograph will be published in PDF format on the platform of the PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER publishing house monograph.com.ua and will begin its life in the scientific world by placing it in the world indexing resources.
If you and I have successfully passed all these steps, your monograph will be seen by the whole world, it will have its own ISBN (on-line), DOI and indexed by the most prestigious world resources, including Scopus.
At your request, we will produce your monograph in a printed version of a given circulation with the provision of ISBN (print).
Suggest that you download the Checklist of documents accompanying the manuscript in a separate file..