Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is not plagiarism
- All the authors are included in the list of coauthors of the manuscript
- Took into account all the requirements of section "Author Guidelines"
Publisher of pay special attention to hold all information in confidence that comes to the publisher and has not been published yet. The basic principles the editors follow:
- All reviewers confirm the confidentiality of information with which they work up to the time of the publication.
- If a reviewer needs help or advice of experts about a particular subject matter, the reviewers report to the publisher and get permission for such consultation.
- The information, proposed by the authors to the publisher, is not transferred to third parties.
- All contact information (phone numbers and addresses), which the authors give to the publisher, is used only by the editors and is not transferred to third parties.